Wanted Wanted- FJ40 mustard yellow passenger side front fender and apron (Phoenix) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

allworknoplay

SILVER Star
Threads
EDITED *** just need a fender, do not need the apron ***

I recently bought a '76 FJ40 with awesome original mustard yellow paint but it had some previous damage to the front passenger fender and apron that had been poorly repaired years ago. I wanted to throw feelers out there for anyone with parts that may have an original paint yellow fender. I don't really care about the condition of the paint.... i just want to keep up with some type of patina rather than fix this one and repaint with glossy new paint.

Looking to buy, or I have some nice, uncut, oem fenders or other parts to trade. Just need the passenger side, but will entertain all deals.

Here's a couple pics of what I'm working with.

Thanks, Nick.

20230329_161714.jpg

20230329_161641.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, she's a great truck! I'll try to getting around to doing a build thread on it. I lucked out for sure.
I told him I would buy it and he said he had someone driving up from Phoenix to look at it that day. Was hoping it would show up on Mud. Sweet looking truck and color! I Look forward to following the build!

Maybe?

Hi Mark. Thanks for reaching out. I'll give you a call to see if you have one. Thanks!

Bump... still keeping my eyes peeled for a passenger fender with original mustard yellow paint. Patina and imperfections ok, maybe even preferred, just want something reasonably straight. I will purchase, but also have other fenders to trade too.

Bump....I'd really like to get my hands on a mustard yellow front passenger side fender. If there's one out there, let me know and we can make a deal. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom