Wanted Wanted Clean relatively low milage FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In the New year I will be heading down to the United States from Canada and I would like to pick up a clean relatively low mileage FZJ80 land cruiser. It would be great to find a one owner how ever I am willing to consider any clean cruiser. I realize this is vague and maybe even a long shot but if you think you have what I am looking for or know someone who does please get in touch with me.

Thank you for your time

Russ

In the New year I will be heading down to the United States from Canada and I would like to pick up a clean relatively low mileage FZJ80 land cruiser. It would be great to find a one owner how ever I am willing to consider any clean cruiser. I realize this is vague and maybe even a long shot but if you think you have what I am looking for or know someone who does please get in touch with me.

Thank you for your time

Russ

Thank you for your time

Russ

I've got a 1994 I just started thinking today about selling. Two owner, CA from 1994 until 2019, AZ last 8 months. It's got 131k miles on it. White with medium gray leather. Four wheel disc brakes. Two fuel tanks. (65 gallons) ARB lockers front and rear. Dual batteries. Winch. Inverter. Hot water hook up. New 35" MTR's with Kevlar. 456 gears. Rancho air shocks. Rock sliders. Custom front and rear bumper with spare tire carrier. Lots of extra goodies. Original paint. Pesky heater hose taken care of. I'll send pics if it sounds like something you'd be interested in. $20k. Larry

Thanks Larry. Sounds like a nice truck. 20k US is beyond what I'd like to pay for a cruiser. I appreciate you getting in touch with me though.
If you’re still in the market message me I’ve got a triple locked southern truck in Ga you might be interested in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom