WANTED: 80 series Vapor canister (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im looking for your clogged/bad vapor canister. If you have one you dont need I want it for some product research.
Hmmm, not sure if mine is plugged or if it is, by how much. I was thinking about getting a gm one. I get pretty good pressure sometimes, but not always.

Autozone VC120 is a good replacement and be had for 47 dollars

Autozone VC120 is a good replacement and be had for 47 dollars
Doesn't meet the particular spec the OP is looking for - clogged/bad.

Oh, oh, oh...do I smell a LCP original OEM style replacement coming Phil?

Oh, oh, oh...do I smell a LCP original OEM style replacement coming Phil?

No no no much better IMO
Option #1 How YOU can easily rebuild your canister. Step by step
Option #2 If you dont want to DIY but want to remain OEM we will offer an exchange program for those whose time is more valuable than mine. :grinpimp:

you only need 1 or are you going to want more than one? I mean, id ratger have a toyota one then some cheap chinese junk in mine.

you only need 1 or are you going to want more than one? I mean, id ratger have a toyota one then some cheap chinese junk in mine.
I would prefer to have to 1 to cut up in detail and show everybody what's all going on(I have from @OffRoadScott) and then one more for an exchange program

Phil I might have a couple more let me check. Was planning to do the same 👍

I have an autozone on order but would prefer OEM as well.

Nothing will happen until well after EXPO

C74816FC-F5D3-48AF-B181-DFF5355F2875.jpeg

:rofl:

I used your instructions from your post back in 2013 to rebuild my canister and it worked great. A more detailed write-up and an exchange program would be well-received by mudders.

I used your instructions from your post back in 2013 to rebuild my canister and it worked great. A more detailed write-up and an exchange program would be well-received by mudders.

I agree and hope the rebuild DYI will gain strong support as I already have more than I want on my plate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom