WAAG front guard/cop style push bars (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on just the 2-piece center guard (like the cop cars, without all that grill in front of the headlights) for the front of my 2005 LC?
see link here WAAG : Showroom : Toyota Land Crusier
I called WAAG and they told me that they make them in batches and have to wait until enough order.

DO NOT PUT A CRASH MULTIPLIER ON YOUR TRUCK!!!!!!

All the other stuff or not, it is nothing "like the cop cars"

Landarcht - I looked at the one I have and it's not worth shipping. I forgot I wheeled with it on a few times before removing it and it got pretty beat up. There should be lots of these floating around as most people take off the factory brush guards.

Someone in CA help out!

Can't find a one from Go Rhino that'll fit the LC. Sentina is nice, but looks like they don't make one for civilian use and for the LC.
I just want the push bars....so far WAAG is the closest I found....open to suggestions.

The damage multiplier I have you can unbolt the headlight guards. I honestly cannot remember the name of the brand, as I got it through a friend who owns a body shop. As soon as I get back to the house I'll go check for a brand name somewhere on the brush guard. If I recall correctly it was Black Horse. I picked it up for around $300

Seriously, Why do you want one of these? (serious question I swear)

1loudLX said:
I had Hella 4000s and TIR3s mounted on mine way back when.

Then you got smart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom