Wa$hita ----- April 18th/19th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bill/Jason:

Did we miss anything up to Bald Knob after we left?

Steve

Due to the wet/muddy/slimey rocks it was tough staying on whatever line we chose. Ended up with one dent each. Likely due to the need to use more skinny pedal with the reduced traction. Bill pulled me off the rocks once. I barely made it out of a mud pit that resembled birf soup. Due to the lousy map we unknowingly completed an extreme trail. I'm not sure what a I drove through but my tires are now blue. :meh:

No pics from me but I'm anxious to see Vickie's.

I actually have two dents and a broken park light as well. At least I keep beatin' on the same poor fender. :mad: B8 was definately very interesting and quite the challenge. It was really :cool: to see Jason hammering the skinny pedal trying to get out of that birf soup. Lesson learned was don't try to pull twice you're weight up hill in the rain and mud.

I tell you what, that C1 trail is TIGHT. It would take all day to squeeze your 80's through there and would probably have to make some bypasses to boot.

Biggest pucker factor of the day was actually leaving the trails Sunday. As we crossed the creek the water was up to the hood from all the run off. Man Joe, I sure wished I had your snorkel then.

Can wait for the pics. :popcorn::popcorn::beer:

Well, I know STLcrusier lost his DS bumperette on the last easy trail he ran with me - but only due to a freak occurrence in which a tiny 2" tree that was bent over in the trail hooked the bumperette and ripped it off the truck. He would have never know had I not told him on the radio -wierd.

Of course, I shot my load on the first run just after crossing the creek when I was peer-pressured into attempting a hill climb that clearly required sliders. As a result, I have a dent and several deep 'in the metal' scratches in my PS rocker panel. But even the BMW body shop said "just touch up the paint and slap on some sliders" when I stopped by today. :bang:

The twins had blast though (especially rubbing it in for my 9 y/o daughter that couldn't make the trip this time). I was beat when I got home, but it was worth the fun.

Oh yeah, my leather seat still has a deep crease from the second run in which my truck slid 2-feet and narrowly missed a tree on the trail just as we were finishing - I nearly passed out.

WOW "shot my load" and "peer pressure", "scratches". How big a girl did they dare you to take home?

she wouldn't even fit in the rear :grinpimp: so I had to strap her on (top the roof) :grinpimp::censor::grinpimp:

Sorry you missed it - but I'm up for another run in the near future - especially if the weather is more favorable to the boys getting out of the car and running around (I managed to keep them in the truck and (mostly) out of the muck.

she wouldn't even fit in the rear :grinpimp: so I had to strap her on (top the roof) :grinpimp::censor::grinpimp:

Sorry you missed it - but I'm up for another run in the near future - especially if the weather is more favorable to the boys getting out of the car and running around (I managed to keep them in the truck and (mostly) out of the muck.

We need to set up a May run. SMORR is next on the list. MoJ can stay with family in the area. I can stay at the lake. There's room for 8 adults.

You need to just camp at the park. The lake is going to be at best an hour commute to the park. The park has great facilities.

But even the BMW body shop said "just touch up the paint and slap on some sliders" when I stopped by today.

All you had to do was slap on some sliders 2 years ago but you still havent. lol :p

You need to just camp at the park. The lake is going to be at best an hour commute to the park. The park has great facilities.

Like a swimming pool, pack and play, dark quiet bedrooms for the little one to sleep in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom