Wa$hita ----- April 18th/19th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We'll be there aired down ready to go at 9:45.

Need to be out of there by 2:30. Sorry. Is that still possible?

Thanks,

Steve

We'll be there aired down ready to go at 9:45.

Need to be out of there by 2:30. Sorry. Is that still possible?

Thanks,

Steve

Yes, we will discuss routes at the drivers meeting to accomidate all that show up.

ARE WE THERE YET?!

Is anyone gonna have an open passenger seat? I may want to go down Saturday for the day but I don't have a truck to wheel with. My 89 Pickup is still apart and I sold my 2000 junker 4Runner. I can drive myself down there.

Informal Poll- What would be the consensus if it was pouring down rain?

*run in the rain
*don't run in the rain
*what rain

Howiepalooza is next weekend at SMORR.

Breaking news:::: Post Dispatch:::::::

LANDCRUISER GROUP CANCELS OUTING DUE TO RAIN:

More info to follow.:rolleyes:

We would never let that slow us down

The problem is I told the wife for the past half dozen outings that she could go, then something came up in which she and the kids couldn't make it or it was just a guy type trip.

Now she and the kids, (yougest is old enough now). Are able to ride along again, then it may rain (60%)

I'm painting this mental picture of kids (2 yrs, 1yr) sliding on wet rocks, falling in mud puddles, all wet cold and dirty, crying 2 miles away from the office because they can't get out of the car in the rain.

We just got through a ear infections/fever streak with both of them where both the wife and I took off too much work. If they were 4 or 5, mud, rocks, rain, puddles, no big deal.

We will be there regardless of weather both the 18th and 19th. Those that don't show will have to pony up for the :beer: next time.

Bob any futher thoughts on a meeting place or do you just want to meet at Wa$hita.

Bob any futher thoughts on a meeting place or do you just want to meet at Wa$hita. 04-16-09 04:32 PM

Bill, how about koch Rd on the MO side of JB bridge. I think they reopened the rest stop in front of the VA at JB. 730. sounds good. I will be leaving here around 7.. let me know if this will work.

Bill, how about koch Rd on the MO side of JB bridge. I think they reopened the rest stop in front of the VA at JB. 730. sounds good. I will be leaving here around 7.. let me know if this will work.

7:30 at Koch rd. sounds good to me. My cell# is 618-604-6310 in case anything changes Saturday morning.

Informal Poll- What would be the consensus if it was pouring down rain?

*run in the rain
*don't run in the rain
*what rain

*break a fingernail
*your pu$$y hurts
*on the rag

If we let you hit from the ladies tee's will you go?

All, I am not going to be able to attend this one. Family member went into the hospital today and need to stay around. Sorry. Post up the next run.

You all have a good run and be careful.

dubyaFD175:

The girls will only be 30% covered in mud.
forecast.JPG

All, I am not going to be able to attend this one. Family member went into the hospital today and need to stay around. Sorry. Post up the next run.

Sorry to hear that, hopefully it's nothing serious.

Now you're going to owe us twice.:beer:

Any pics from this weekend?

From what I heard, it was quite the adventure.

Bill/Jason:

Did we miss anything up to Bald Knob after we left?

Steve

Vicky said she got some great shots. I haven't seen them yet either, we didn't get home until 7:00 Sunday night.
Four Jeeps showed up in the morning Sunday and we ended up going out with them from 9:30 until 4:30 and got see some other trails we have not been on before. That worked out perfect for the plan I had for the weekend which was to get more familiar with the place.

Yes, it did rain ALL day! We had a great time both days.

Pics may be a little while as we are both worn out and need to get some stuff dried out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom