SOLD WA: Brand New Dakota Digital VHX Icon "Old School" gauge set. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Curtice

SILVER Star
Threads
Just as the title says. These are the Dakota Digital stylized and custom made for Icon. I just purchased these a few weeks ago, but might be going a different direction. Only opened to make sure all parts were included. These are $850 new, I'm asking $750 shipped. Good deal for someone who wants to get this and save a few bucks.

See ICON Old School Gauges (VHX-ICO-04-K-W) | shop.icon4x4.com for full description.

fullsizeoutput_77a5.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you know, is this designed to take in signal from the LS ecu as well as electrical inputs or old school analog inputs? Does it come with the sensors for electrical like water and oil? Sorry, I read the description on the site and it wasn't clear to me.

It does have the sensors, for water, oil, speed. It can use stock fuel sensor. As I understand, it is one of the VHX series which you can read about here: VHX Series Details

I’m not sure here on the ECU. I think it can for some ECU with a separately purchased module, not sure about yours. Maybe some who has installed these know about ECU inputs.

bump

Ttt

To the top again!

bump

Price drop.

TTT

Yes it is. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom