VSC and traction control light on after lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Couple of weeks ago I installed my long travel kit. Now my VSC and traction control light is on. No ABS or CEL light. Engaged into 4wd and that light comes on and off as it should. Anybody experienced this issue?

Couple of weeks ago I installed my long travel kit. Now my VSC and traction control light is on. No ABS or CEL light. Engaged into 4wd and that light comes on and off as it should. Anybody experienced this issue?

Is your steering wheel exactly centered when the wheels are straight? I know on other cars/suvs if the wheel is 1 degree off it will can trigger on the traction control light.

It's centered. Drives straight. May try a battery reset. Battery was disconnected welding on the limit strap. You would think it'd reset from that point?

disconnect the battery and reconnect. look up how to do a zero point calibration on youtube. it should solve your problem.

Just went through this last weekend. It took several attempts with a Techstream scanner to reset the zero point calibration and even a yaw sensor. It through codes for rear sensors when I didn't even touch the rear axle? Just reset every code/calibration that comes up.

Reset everything. Drove a couple hundred miles. So far so good. I appreciate everyone's input. Flexed it out on a ramp. Somewhat disappointed haha. Tuesday it goes on an articulation machine. Hopefully it flexes a little better with weight on the opposite side. Also running 700lb front springs on the icons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom