Parting Out Virginia/Maryland/DC Early 1985 Part Out (1 Viewer)

I have two okay passenger ones was saving but now I’m selling the project so I’m good To let it go

navydivedoc

SILVER Star
Clutch parts. I have an advance adapters bellhousing kit for a SBC, and a split case. I am replacing an old 3 speed, so I need a bunch of small parts for the clutch, but not the bellhousing itself. Ball pivot/bolt, Clutch arm, release bearing collar and the bell housing inspection cover. If it's cheaper to just pull all of it, slave cylinder/bellhousing I'm sure I can find a home for the BH. Thanks.

Clutch parts. I have an advance adapters bellhousing kit for a SBC, and a split case. I am replacing an old 3 speed, so I need a bunch of small parts for the clutch, but not the bellhousing itself. Ball pivot/bolt, Clutch arm, release bearing collar and the bell housing inspection cover. If it's cheaper to just pull all of it, slave cylinder/bellhousing I'm sure I can find a home for the BH. Thanks.
Yeah I actaully may have all that. Most of the truck is gone but I have a part 2f and trans I just got to I can get you pics of stuff if you want. Message me your email or number so I can send pics and talk pricing

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Yeah I actaully may have all that. Most of the truck is gone but I have a part 2f and trans I just got to I can get you pics of stuff if you want. Message me your email or number so I can send pics and talk pricing

hi ,

do you have any FJ60 Choke knobs available ?

i do not need the entire cables , only the amber or black knobs them selves

thanks

matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom