Parting Out Virginia, finishing partout of 2 1985s fj60s. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any chance you have the fuse cover panel in tan? This is the one on the left hand side of the steering wheel near your knee.

cheers, James

Do you still have a frame, and if you do are they solid?

Are the grab handles still available?

Skip yoke from the front or rear driveshaft? Or a complete front one...

Any chance you still have the rear speaker box/mounts? I don’t need the grilles, just what they screw in to.

Any chance you still have the rear speaker box/mounts? I don’t need the grilles, just what they screw in to.
no I dont have any free ones right now. I sold the ones I had. I may be parting out a 62 with them so might be able to get you into some soon.

How much for the rear defrost switch? Are all the legs on the clip still good so It will snap into the bezel? And do you still have the down pipe from the exhaust. I may be interested in meeting up to pick that up at some point.

How much for the rear defrost switch? Are all the legs on the clip still good so It will snap into the bezel? And do you still have the down pipe from the exhaust. I may be interested in meeting up to pick that up at some point.
Yes I have both those items. Just need to cut the down pipe off the cat. Well to come by anytime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom