For Sale Virginia: 2009 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Disclaimer: This is mostly a "gauging interest" post, but all required information is included.

I may be doubling down on my 80 series and if so, the need/purpose behind the 200 could diminish. I also use this as my daily driver which is a 100 mile round trip commute to the DC area; it's gas mileage and size are not ideal. If I were to sell this, it'd be to drive a comparably boring sedan so I have lots of reservations about doing so. Price may be indicative of this hesitation, but it's essentially what I'd need to consider parting ways.

Here's the need to know information:

2009 Land Cruiser
195k miles (purchased from Lexus of Memphis 9/2016 with 124k miles)
ICON stage 2 suspension installed by OTRAMM
SLEE step sliders
Rock warrior wheels - powder coated rings to match
Ridge grapplers - 60% tread
Dobinson front bumper
Roof rack delete
Redarc brake controller
Jowett performance filter housing with fumoto valve
Weathertech mats - 1st and 2nd row
Water pump replaced at 60k miles
Rear wheel bearings currently being replaced by OTRAMM (proactive replacement)
Full fluid swap just completed by OTRAMM
Clear title in hand
First 120k miles of maintenance was performed by Chuck Hutton Toyota (I have full records on hand)
Undercarriage maintained with fluid film and is reflective of this - salt exposure has been very minimal

When I bought this, it was clear that it was used by an individual like me for work; interior is a 9/10 and looks as though it's been used minimally. Exterior is an 8.5/10 and I really only say that because of expected blemishes due to age/mileage and due to one paint scuff (fist sized) on the rear passenger side bumper. I scraped it with a wheel barrow like an idiot one day this summer. Purely cosmetic though.

Price: $29k

IMG_0309.JPG

Last edited:
I agree Onur. I have 200s on radar for extra towing needed.

That's what got me in one....Was looking at Fords and Dodges.....Allison said "those don't look like landcruisers???"

I’m currently gauging my interest in buying this! Pending pictures....

Has this truck not sold?

Seriosuly?

View attachment 2195181

This is good s***. I feel this way about half the trucks on the forum. People are expecting 10 and 15 year old trucks to look brand new and be priced like a shot box. I can't wrap my head around it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom