Wanted Vintage Toyota tool box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If anyone has a vintage Toyota tool box they are thinking of selling, please let me know. I am working on a display in my home office and looking for two of the old black tool boxes.
If you have one you wish to sell, please let me know.
Thank you.

Goebs

If anyone has a vintage Toyota tool box they are thinking of selling, please let me know. I am working on a display in my home office and looking for two of the old black tool boxes.
If you have one you wish to sell, please let me know.
Thank you.

Goebs

@dmamj , is our inhouse MUD historic Curator , he also has TONS of this SWAG your looking for at very fair asking prices

PM him

you wont be disapointed

i grabbed a set of Teq japan light weight coveralls from Plant A11 , i use as cold nights Pajamas !\ 🤣

@dmamj , is our inhouse MUD historic Curator , he also has TONS of this SWAG your looking for at very fair asking prices

PM him

you wont be disapointed

i grabbed a set of Teq japan light weight coveralls from Plant A11 , i use as cold nights Pajamas !\ 🤣
I need coveralls for weddings and funerals.

PM him

you wont be disapointed

photo’s or it does not happen.

ok

you get what you ask for Mr Pardon ....

Last edited:

too bad you don't have a set ?

27C88709-2F38-4378-911C-A48C96CE4C5D.jpeg

Matt and Ash, thanks for the plug. Buying, selling, and trading this stuff is a hoot. Might post one or two more things on the Vintage Tools thread tonight.

Oh, and my coveralls get pretty warm at night here in AZ, so I have to turn down the sheets when I go to bed. :)

Matt and Ash, thanks for the plug. Buying, selling, and trading this stuff is a hoot. Might post one or two more things on the Vintage Tools thread tonight.

Oh, and my coveralls get pretty warm at night here in AZ, so I have to turn down the sheets when I go to bed. :)
You have TEQ sheets? Cool!

You have TEQ sheets? Cool!

I just bought the wife a new set up for the Upstairs bathroom she has claimed ............

at first i thought is was a bit ...........well too CULT like 🤔

but , now that i AM a vetted member of @dmamj 's underground TEq Posse , it fits well ............

i will have them listed in our store very very soon ..............:D

1601086235831.png

Dibs on one.

@dmamj says his wife will exile him. " ..to the garage if I put up that shower curtain. And the shower curtain would coming flying in right behind me as I set up my cot."

Not to be deterred he reports he is:

"Off to the garage. Gotta make room for when my shower curtain order gets here."

You have GOT to admire his dedication to all things TEQ, and his determination to probe the limits of his relationship. ;)

May be heading towards eBay. Not as fun of a hunt but may yield another one.
That shower curtain is stunning.

Scooped up one from kourosh.
Thanks for linking him to the thread.
Still looking for another black one. He had a light blue but I am just looking for black.
Anyone else find any, and want to unload, let me know.
Thanks

Still looking for one more! Then collection is complete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom