Victory4x4 bumper ??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sweet, did you get the light bar they were selling with the RR? I was debating to light bar or not to light bar.
Definitely get the ligthbar cutout. I did not get the Baja designs lightbar they sell. Yes its a great lightbar, but i didnt want to spend that $$ and i wanted something with dual color led and found this:

Xprite 42" single row dual led bar

Definitely get the ligthbar cutout. I did not get the Baja designs lightbar they sell. Yes its a great lightbar, but i didnt want to spend that $$ and i wanted something with dual color led and found this:

Xprite 42" single row dual led bar
I would double check the length of the light bar you are ordering. From my understanding it should be a 20” light bar.

I initially was going to save $$ by buying 4WDKing 20” light bar (Amazonbut after reading some reviews, people were getting moisture inside of the light bar. So I ending up coughing up the $$ for the Baja Designs Light bar. It comes with a lifetime warranty and I don’t want go through the hassle of removing the bumper and changing out a cheaper light bar later down the road.

if you are not getting a light bar make sure you order the “perforated mesh” as I found out that it doesn’t come standard with the front bumper.

I’m getting my Victory 4x4 front and rear bumpers installed soon!

I would double check the length of the light bar you are ordering. From my understanding it should be a 20” light bar.

I initially was going to save $$ by buying 4WDKing 20” light bar (Amazonbut after reading some reviews, people were getting moisture inside of the light bar. So I ending up coughing up the $$ for the Baja Designs Light bar. It comes with a lifetime warranty and I don’t want go through the hassle of removing the bumper and changing out a cheaper light bar later down the road.

if you are not getting a light bar make sure you order the “perforated mesh” as I found out that it doesn’t come standard with the front bumper.

I’m getting my Victory 4x4 front and rear bumpers installed soon!
It’s already installed and up and running. They say up to 42” with the mounts but this one actually is 42” length plus the mounts but I got it to work with the Victory supplied mounts and it works great. The installation of the rack wasn’t simple. Definitely didn’t follow the instructions in terms of which roof mounts go in which direction.
E1E6F294-73A7-4671-BBB6-CAA8D9662738.jpeg
E9441E0E-6D98-40DB-ABEB-269A6E6EC914.jpeg
C4F10E5E-106D-47CC-A9EA-D222BDBC04C4.jpeg

It’s already installed and up and running. They say up to 42” with the mounts but this one actually is 42” length plus the mounts but I got it to work with the Victory supplied mounts and it works great. The installation of the rack wasn’t simple. Definitely didn’t follow the instructions in terms of which roof mounts go in which direction.
View attachment 2582133View attachment 2582134View attachment 2582135
Nice!! It looks good!! I was referring to the light bar for the victory 4x4 front bumper not the roof rack.

Nice!! It looks good!! I was referring to the light bar for the victory 4x4 front bumper not the roof rack.
OOPS! Ya i think 20" is what fits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom