Vehicle Registration (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am thinking of stopping by tomorrow if I am in the area of a 3rd party and seeing what is really required. If it is what like @LandCruiserPhil said I will do it in a heart beat.
If you are in my hood

If you are in my hood

I will have to see where I am my route for Interstate takes me tomorrow. There is one near the house, I need to check their hours and stop by possibly after work.

I will have to see where I am my route for Interstate takes me tomorrow. There is one near the house, I need to check their hours and stop by possibly after work.
I've used Desert Title at Alma School and Guadalupe for years.

I've used Desert Title at Alma School and Guadalupe for years.

I walked into the one near my employer and they require a bill. Thinking of changing the cell bill to show low.

I walked into the one near my employer and they require a bill. Thinking of changing the cell bill to show low.

Thinks have certainly changed. When we bought a cabin I physically moved my 68 FJ40 there and registered it there. Cabin did not have a street address at the time. Mailing address was a HC## number. Thru DMV nothing else was required. For years eveeytime a vehicle was renewed it would now come in the mail to the last vehicle registered. As of a couple years ago all vehicles are registered up north. Last one registered up north was our 04 4Runner. This year when the renewal came showed emissions required.. took a long time on hold to get that straightened out. See what happens in five years when it's due again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom