Vehicle dependent expedition guide (4th eddition) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RDC76

Fabricator.
Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
20160602_131857.jpg
This latest edition is on amazon for 250-700. Previous editions going for over 2k. I got mine here for 75.00 and thought i would share. Get your copy while you can.
PUBLICATIONS

Rich

View attachment 1269866 This latest edition is on amazon for 250-700. Previous editions going for over 2k. I got mine here for 75.00 and thought i would share. Get your copy while you can.
PUBLICATIONS

Rich

Rich - thanks for the head's up! Bought one for us. After our cross-country adventure to Moab and back we can't wait for the next one.

27480833215_373dd30fdc_b.jpg

26871945764_5033afef08_b.jpg

Doug

$250-700 for a book? What's the deal with that? Am I the only one to consider that insanity? Not even if it makes breakfast for me...
You are not alone

Try out Peter Brock's Daytona Cobra book, or even the Black Rock Desert book. When they are made of unobtainium the price goes up.

I just grabbed one from the batch that is being imported right now. I inquired about the timeline and received the following response on 6/27 from Jonathan at overland expo:

Hi Scott,

You might have seen the notice on our order page that we were out of stock on VDEG and were awaiting a new shipment from England. The books have cleared U.S. Customs at JFK and are on their way. I expect them this week, after which we’ll be shipping all back orders immediately via Priority Mail.

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,

J.

I just received my copy - great reference tome (ie big book). If you are climber - reminds me of "Freedom of the Hills". If a cook, perhaps Rombauer "Joy of Cooking"... great complete reference for expedition planning. Now if I could just find my local Iveco Daily 4x4 dealership....

Awesome book. Every time I flip through it I'm impressed.

Wow, the prices for this book.. I'm sure it is a good book and would be interesting to read. But prices up to $700?
Why don't they just print more? Ah I guess because the price would go down..

Anyway, just remember that a standard Landcruiser can get everywhere already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom