VAIS SL3b-L stopped working - need a hand (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.highlineoutdoor.com
Amigos, My VAIS system has been bulletproof since acquiring my 06 LX470 4 years ago. Yesterday it stopped connecting to my iPhone Bluetooth. I have read through most strings and can not find anyone who has had a similar problem. I took my head/navigation unit out, checked to make sure harnesses were all fully connected (down here in Nosara, Costa Rica we have very rough roads and thought maybe it loosened, but no evidence of the harness being disconnected). The VAIS was showing up under my BT menu on iPhone, but would not connect so I erased it and tried to start over. Now, it does not show up in the iPhone BT menu at all. Any thoughts or ideas?

Just a guess here, but when my old shop was selling these we ran into this issue and it was solved by getting a software update directly from VAIS. If memory serves, it was done via a thumb drive and a usb female to micro male cable. With the constant updates from Apple some drivers can be forgotten. I would reach out to VAIS regardless most likely a software/update conflict.

Just a guess here, but when my old shop was selling these we ran into this issue and it was solved by getting a software update directly from VAIS. If memory serves, it was done via a thumb drive and a usb female to micro male cable. With the constant updates from Apple some drivers can be forgotten. I would reach out to VAIS regardless most likely a software/update conflict.
Thank you YezusLX, I will try to call them today for support

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom