SOLD VA 2009 LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
203K on the odometer, Ironman Foamcell PRO lift, ICON Rebounds, Falken Wildpeaks, no mechanical issues, very clean truck, no rust, being sold AS IS. (as depicted in the pictures). Comes with all original parts (radio, suspension, roof rack, etc) and third-row seats. Clean title in hand, the truck is paid off. It is located at Fort Belvoir VA. Priced for a quick sale, moving overseas. The asking price is 25K, priced to sell. PM if interested.

Best, Al

IMG_8296.JPEG

IMG_8302.JPEG

IMG_8303.JPEG

IMG_8305.JPEG

IMG_8307.JPEG

Last edited:
  • Any updates on the electrical issue?
  • Undercarriage pics?
  • DRL are LED; heads and fogs as well?
  • Any other recent maintenance, known issues?
Great looking rig!

1. No updates yet
2.I'll ask OTRAMM crew if they could snap more pics under the belly
3. LASFIT LED's all around
4. Replaced water and fuel pumps, all maintenance is done regularly.
5. No issues except current electrical one
6. Carfax is available upon request.

Last edited:
New owner listed this truck for $32,800 on FB marketplace in Colorado Springs. Called him out in the 100 Series Owners group, he cursed me out on messenger and then blocked me so can't share the listing here. Just in case you come across it or know anyone considering it.

New owner listed this truck for $32,800 on FB marketplace in Colorado Springs. Called him out in the 100 Series Owners group, he cursed me out on messenger and then blocked me so can't share the listing here. Just in case you come across it or know anyone considering it.
Thanks for reporting.
I saw that car while under previous ownership and decided not to proceed although I think I ultimately regret my decision. Unfortunately we are in the middle of the move with some real estate transactions in order so I did not want to chew on another project with everything what is going on. And then the car was not prefect and it has been sitting for months adding to its poor appearance; inside it certainly had a feel of 200k-mile car. The collision indicated on carfax was repaired so so, but for all the stuff included it was a good buy or at least checked lots of boxes for me. The seller was very honest and cooperative, which is part of my regret of not getting it at first place. But then I got something good going on which I think at the time God whispered to my ear to wait over.

Although market is soft, Colorado is a good place to list such car and the flipper will get his money back and some +.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom