SOLD VA 2009 LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
203K on the odometer, Ironman Foamcell PRO lift, ICON Rebounds, Falken Wildpeaks, no mechanical issues, very clean truck, no rust, being sold AS IS. (as depicted in the pictures). Comes with all original parts (radio, suspension, roof rack, etc) and third-row seats. Clean title in hand, the truck is paid off. It is located at Fort Belvoir VA. Priced for a quick sale, moving overseas. The asking price is 25K, priced to sell. PM if interested.

Best, Al

IMG_8296.JPEG

IMG_8302.JPEG

IMG_8303.JPEG

IMG_8305.JPEG

IMG_8307.JPEG

Last edited:
“Saved it from the NE” lol. Flipper is a tool, For sure. Hopefully it sits for a while just to punish him. At $26K this was a fair deal, at $32K it’s going to be tough. COVID overlanders already bought, and someone looking to ball out in Colorado is going newer, especially as winter starts to wrap up. Odds seller shows up in here and starts commenting?

Essentially he is right. Nothing illegal especially if he registered the car and paid appropriate fees.
“Saved it from the NE” lol. Flipper is a tool, For sure. Hopefully it sits for a while just to punish him. At $26K this was a fair deal, at $32K it’s going to be tough. COVID overlanders already bought, and someone looking to ball out in Colorado is going newer, especially as winter starts to wrap up. Odds seller shows up in here and starts commenting?

Odds are high.
Essentially he is right, his money his time. Calling names is different story.
I think he got it at $20k mark.

Essentially he is right. Nothing illegal especially if he registered the car and paid appropriate fees.

You're right, he isn't doing anything "wrong" by re-listing or trying to make a few bucks, but it definitely rubs me the wrong way when:
  • Seller here is an active service member who was offering a quick sale to the cruiser community before going overseas
  • New owner is egregiously trying to get $8,000+ profit for a cross country drive and creating a new listing with half new/half old photos
  • Cruiser community in my experience wisely looks out for each other, this guy took advantage of this sale then tried to flip it to the same group of people advertising it as a screaming cash deal.
Those are why I called it out (simply shared this thread on FB in the comments of the listing). If someone else thinks this is a good purchase at $30k+ and doesn't mind the new seller's motives and flip job, great for them, but gauging his response be wary of the character of who you're purchasing a used car from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom