Uwharrie 29 April- 1 May (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

come on up and ride with someone else on trails that is what my buddy did last time in his brand new and stock FJC......we will find seat for you. just camp and ride.

I agree w Brock - Park and ride w someone if you aren't ready for trails. There are plenty of easier trails you can go on straight stock too. We usually have alot more campers than trail rigs so all rigs end up full of riders. Sometimes its also nice to take a driving break and ride with someone to so you can check out how their vehicle rides performs; especially if you are considering making a major purchase like suspension components or even another vehicle.

Bumping for a little under two weeks. If you would like to join let us know.

I know there's mow 100's on the east coast. Let's get them on a run and kick some ass.

(I'm still on the fence for Thursday night or Friday afternoon)

As of now I am heading out from ATL Friday arriving Friday Afternoon.

I'll be going and taking my two small churen. So put me on the list.
Won't be wheeling though. Will just come and hang out. I may try to find some activities during the day so if any of you have any suggestions let me know.

I'll be going and taking my two small churen. So put me on the list.
Won't be wheeling though. Will just come and hang out. I may try to find some activities during the day so if any of you have any suggestions let me know.

I have a seat open if you want to ride a few trails. I don't mind

check... it's a 100 dude! I have cupholders for everyone too.

Lol. True very true. My only concern is Brock says you can't drive worth a damn and I would be endangering my children's lives if we rode with you.
Seriously though, I may skip the trails this time. It's not often I get one on one quiet time with my kids so I may look into some sort of activity just for us. I'm not sure yet. I was already planning on Rodin with Brock if he had the room but his second row seats may be full of his personal wardrobe

BBQ BOY said:
Lol. True very true. My only concern is Brock says you can't drive worth a damn and I would be endangering my children's lives if we rode with you.

:lol: he has not wheeled with me before...

Last edited:
Team 100,

I am so disappointed I will miss this. I have a previous engagement with my youngest Indian Princess. My girls went with me when they were 6 and 7.5. They had a blast. The easy trails at Uwharrie are really fun for little people. A stock Subie could do most of them. Other activities, you could rent 4 wheelers, go hiking, go horseback riding, go canoeing, go fishing. Uwharrie has all kinds of activities. You guys have fun and take lots of pictures.

uzj100

I'm slammed with work right now but I'm not counting myself out just yet. I probably won't be in or out for sure until I get through Monday of that week. :(

I'm out as well. Phones been ringing off the hook and need to push a couple big projects out the door. Thought I would have to wait until next Monday to decide but with the phone ringing the way it is I can already tell I need to tend to business first. Y'all have fun! :beer::beer:

well if Friday afternoon you say F'It and come out....pm me your cell number and will share mine so you can text me and I can meet you out at Outpost and guide you into campground if not familiar with area. We are camp site A at Group Camp...so roll in if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom