Urgent. Won't go out of 4wd. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No, that is a 12v solenoid.

Find 24v solenoids or rig a 12 v circuit to fire 12v solenoids I guess.

85440-60160 is the solenoid and showing as a legit number in Japan.

Whether they can actually get it or not, or if it is alive is another matter.

Sounds about right. Welcome to owning JDM vehicles.

I just ordered about $900 worth of stuff from Japan for my rig. I feel the pain.

If you want I can swing over to the dealer this weekend and get price for the correct solenoid? I assuming you have a 1hz, I believe that part would carry over to the pz. Shipping would be a flate rate box to you door from me.

He has a 13BT.

If you want I can swing over to the dealer this weekend and get price for the correct solenoid? I assuming you have a 1hz, I believe that part would carry over to the pz. Shipping would be a flate rate box to you door from me.
i appreciate the effort.

Figured it would be best to ask here: every time I start my HZJ75 the indicator shows 4WD on, even if the button is in off position. Front shaft is turning and it switches off automatically after a few hundred meters maximum. Is it also a solenoid issue?
Many thanks!

Figured it would be best to ask here: every time I start my HZJ75 the indicator shows 4WD on, even if the button is in off position. Front shaft is turning and it switches off automatically after a few hundred meters maximum. Is it also a solenoid issue?
Many thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom