URE work day Sat 10/13 @ Hunt camp, 9am (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fourtrax

SILVER Star
Threads
Update from Forest service.

Hi Everyone – I meant to send this out last week but time slipped away. The next Volunteer Work Day is this Saturday, October 13th at 9 am. We’ll meet at the Uwharrie Hunt Camp at 9 am. I’ll introduce you to our new recreation technicians, Brock & Mike, and go over the general plan for the day. The projects this upcoming Saturday will be clearing trees, branches, leaves & other organic debris from culverts, trail corridor, tail ditches, etc. The trails are passable thanks to the many hours of FS employees & volunteers following Hurricane Florence. Now we just need to clear the entire trail corridors and clean out the culverts. Also, there is always trash to pick up and you can brush back the trails so they’re open up for two way traffic.

I know some of you were up the past weekend and some of you will be back for the October 20th Jeep Jamboree. Whoever can make it this weekend will help get as much clearing done as we can. I really appreciate everyone’s help. See you on Saturday. Thanks. Bye - Terry

If Michael goes where they think it will, this could get interesting ....

Haven't heard anything yet.

If it's not canceled, who's going?

It is still on.

I am still not allowed to do much with my left arm yet. I'm not going just so i don't do something stupid this far into recovery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom