Parting Out Upstate, New york - Cazenovia 1979 FJ40 Parts Vehicle and all Left Over Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We have a Parts Vehicle - 1979 FJ40 with Title and Vin# Plate

1979 has front disc brakes; drive shafts; a complete rear axle and frame -body is rough; has a top with sunroof and roof sides with glass.
Plus all other leftover parts from our build. 4-Speed Transmission; Transfer Case; Split Hood older FJ; front fenders with aprons; working F/R heaters; radiators; a complete set of glass for Top; Ambulance doors complete; Spare Tire holders; roll bars; extra front cowl 1977 with Radio. Lots of various parts. Would like to sell all together, but willing to discuss.

Thank you!

Can you provide the VIN# and Engine #'s. I'll PM with my telephone number to text images.

need over the ambulance door beam / cross brace...?

BEE6E788-9205-4053-938F-378EF4E202FC.jpeg

yes... that thing...with the angles attached

How are the ambulance doors and rust?

depends on condition etc. the ordinary would be for you to post a price and we all see who gets there first. Being in the "Part out" section, most of us will
expect this format. But if you would like to post pics I would make an offer in a PM. Condition and functionality of the part/s is obviously the most important part of the puzzle. If youre unsure of what to ask just take a few moments and scour the threads. There are plenty. Thanks in advace.

depends on condition etc. the ordinary would be for you to post a price and we all see who gets there first. Being in the "Part out" section, most of us will
expect this format. But if you would like to post pics I would make an offer in a PM. Condition and functionality of the part/s is obviously the most important part of the puzzle. If youre unsure of what to ask just take a few moments and scour the threads. There are plenty. Thanks in advace.
We really wanted to sell this as a lot. Hence the posting written as such. We both work full time and are tired of people who have us running in circles then back out of the deal. Not interested in the games. Not pointing at you, please understand we know what these parts are bringing as they are hard to come by. Thank you.

Do you have the older hood spear. (Hood ornament)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom