UPGRADE - Basics are done (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Be aware, there is an option to replace the dark background with white if you're finding the new layout difficult to read....

For me, there was a slight readjustment, but I now like this layout better. I tried the white background, but the usual dark BG is easier on the eyes, for me anyway.

I tried to search for this answer but that is the core of my problem... Advanced Search doesn't show an option to search by section (40s, 60s, 80s, etc)?

View attachment 1901517

And the "hottest wives" thread is missing. :p:beer::flipoff2:
Select "search threads" and the per forum option is there.

You mean the Like button??? Long-press and options appear.

Delete

@ ANYBODY

I may be missing it (usually am), but is there a way to go directly to 'Conversations'?

Now I have to rt-click on the 'Envelope' mail icon and open in a new tab. Old was was a direct link to Convos through your user acct. ?

TIA

:doh:

I guess I was just too used to the auto-populating of the old one.

This is better.

:cheers:

Watched Forums in Classifieds/Clubhouses are not working. Bug reported to XF.

Watched Threads appears to be working...I've added/removed a bunch from my list and they all act as they should.

I think this may be the same thing.

The main forum shows that I have unread threads, but when I access the folder, I have no unread threads.

In the example below, the "Seriously Out There" shows asa having unread messages, but when I enter there, they are ALL read, and it shows properly on the right side of that screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom