Events/Trails UPDATED - Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind Sat July 18th 9 am (Safe Practices Recommended) (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Club Meeting

• Yes - I will be there

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Maybe - I will let you know

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No - I will not be attending

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I ate breakfast at the Daily Grind last sat and here's what we need to do in order to prevent everyone from calling the restaurant with their order at the same time. Please visit Selflane: order online from local restaurants, order your food and pay. Please do this before you arrive on site so that the food is ready, or at least give them some time. Pick up your food then go to the dirt lot where we'll be hanging out.

Please bring chairs, tables, shade, etc for having a picnic!

Bringing this to the top to remind people how to order food before arriving on site.

I will be there at 9:00 or so. Will bring chair.

I ate breakfast at the Daily Grind last sat and here's what we need to do in order to prevent everyone from calling the restaurant with their order at the same time. Please visit Selflane: order online from local restaurants, order your food and pay. Please do this before you arrive on site so that the food is ready, or at least give them some time. Pick up your food then go to the dirt lot where we'll be hanging out.

Please bring chairs, tables, shade, etc for having a picnic!
Don't forget to order your food! See you all soon.
Larry

Sorry I missed the meeting, how did the food ordering work out?

I think the food ordering went good. I didn't hear any issues and my delicious meal was ready for pickup when I arrived - right on time. Thanks for helping to sort those details.

20200718_103637.jpg

20200718_103639.jpg

20200718_103646.jpg

20200718_103655.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom