Events/Trails UPDATED - Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind Sat July 18th 9 am (Safe Practices Recommended) (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Club Meeting

• Yes - I will be there

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Maybe - I will let you know

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No - I will not be attending

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let's have a modify, safe breakfast get together in the parking lot at The Daily Grind on July 18th at 9 am.

PLEASE WEAR YOUR MASK!

I just checked the NM website to reconfirm that our gathering this Saturday would not conflict with updated requirements from our Governor issued Monday July 13th. You can read the most recent brief at this link. The key comment I read was " Please wear face masks. Please don’t gather in large groups without them. "

I know some club members may be reluctant to wear masks during this gathering for various reasons . I respect the values and opinions of each club member, but would ask that each member also respect those club members that wish to attend because others agree to wear their masks and follow recommended safety guidelines. Please wear your mask, stay at a safe distance when socializing and most importantly, have fun and enjoy.

I hope that we can continue to gather in the future and avoid any unnecessary risk by taking a few simple steps to keep everyone safe and happy.

Daily Grind: 4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Ash wrote:

".... here's what we need to do in order to prevent everyone from calling the restaurant with their order at the same time. Please visit Selflane: order online from local restaurants, order your food and pay. Please do this before you arrive on site so that the food is ready, or at least give them some time. Pick up your food then go to the dirt lot where we'll be hanging out.

Please bring chairs, tables, shade, etc for having a picnic! "

Chime up if you would like to add to the agenda.

Topics
  • Ouray - update
  • Explore options to have a few day trips based from ABQ before fall
Poupon

Last edited:
Chime up if you would like to add to the agenda.

Topics
  • Ouray - update
  • Explore options to have a few day trips based from ABQ before fall
Poupon

Potential Locations for a club visit/event

• Bruce Spruce Ranch- Family friendly base camp option (a la 4J+J) to explore surrounding area. Log cabins and camp sites in Pagosa Springs, CO | Bruce Spruce Ranch 20 minutes from Pagosa-tent, RV, super cool inexpensive 1930's era cabins, stocked trout pond (pay to fish but Wolf Creek is yards away.) and.... you can chop your own wood for free.
IMG_5561.jpg
IMG_5591.JPG
IMG_5587.JPG

• Vallecito Campground
Big and beautiful campgrounds next to Vallecito "creek" 5 minutes to the Vallecito Lake- this is behind loop B 006 at least an acre of land- you could make coffee out of the water.
Recreation.gov
IMG_8484.jpeg

Best,
J

I've been meaning to make one of these for a while, but never have gotten around to it. It'll be nice to put faces to names.

Let's have a modify, safe breakfast get together in the parking lot at The Daily Grind on July 18th at 9 am.

Daily Grind: 4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Poupon

Larry, do you know if Lizzy will be there with shirts and decals?

I’ll be there.

I will probably show up if we are still able to have this.

I will probably show up if we are still able to have this.

Good point, is someone going to check Monday if they're still going to be open?

I ate breakfast at the Daily Grind last sat and here's what we need to do in order to prevent everyone from calling the restaurant with their order at the same time. Please visit Selflane: order online from local restaurants, order your food and pay. Please do this before you arrive on site so that the food is ready, or at least give them some time. Pick up your food then go to the dirt lot where we'll be hanging out.

Please bring chairs, tables, shade, etc for having a picnic!

I'm planning to come from LA. I'd rather not leave at 6. Looks like it starts to slowly cool down the next week or so though. Shouldn't be over 90 until 11 or so.
Ok. I'm fine with that. Didn't realize people that far away attended. Looks like the weather will be cooler this weekend.

BYOS - bring your own shade :rofl:

I do not know if Liz will be there. I will ping her with a PM and get and update. Stand by.
I have pinged Liz but have not heard from her yet. I hope she logs on before Sat. Does anybody have her cell so I can text her? If so, please PM me her number. Thanks.

i sent her a text to remind her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom