Unofficial Holiday Cruiser Coffee? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Alright, I've missed multiple meets in a row now, thanks hunting season. Going through cruiser withdraws.

Would anyone be interested in some coffee and cruisers gathering? Personally I think we need more Livy love in the crew since Marks in and out meet was a bust this year so RX Coffee has a small parking lot, Tru North cafe has downtown parking but no lot, and absolutely open to any other suggestion. (Bozeman included ;)

Time frame: Anytime between December 23 and Jan 2

Spit balling here and I will definitely also get coffee without yall but would be fun to gather up some rigs and nerd out.

-Ben

I was thinking any morning next three days would be nice. Fri/Sat/Sun at RxCoffee in Livingston.

I'm up for SAT or SUN.

Let’s call it Sunday morning. 8/8:30a ish. RxCoffee in Livy. They have some food and a small parking area. I don’t have the 406 crew on my cell so anyone watching this thread feel free to text folks who may not be on mud regularly.

Just texted to 406 BOD. We'll spread the word.

I’m in the minority in Livy so if folks in Bozeman/Billings want to join but 8/8:30 is to early let’s make a different time that works.

I'm coming from Billings, so a little later would be nice. Say 0900?

Settled on 9 to 9:15. For those of us that are traveling a little further.

Settled on 9 to 9:15. For those of us that are traveling a little further.
Just called Rx Coffee, they are not going to be open tomorrow. Any other ideas?

I was about to do the same @406Camper … bummer. We could do Sacajawea park and everyone makes tailgate coffee. Tons of parking and the park isn’t flooded like it was for our June meet ;)

Great idea guys. I can’t swing it tomorrow but it should be a fun time! Thank YOU for initiating.

Alright I don't know who is watching this thread at this point but I will definitely be at Sacajawea Park in the morning. My kids will be going wild in the park while I make some tailgate coffee/breakfast. Be there around 9:15ish.

Great meet-up this morning. Zero wind in Livingston.
Awesome way to start the new year.

@Beartooth
@mccracken
@406Camper
@90WT

Pics

PXL_20230101_172929630.jpg

PXL_20230101_172938943.jpg

PXL_20230101_172954566.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom