Ultra Gauge - new mounting option… (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_4623.jpeg
creates a new way to mount the Ultra Gauge in my 200 series Land Cruiser… used a 3D print block to make it possible to mount the gauge just above the cigarette lighter.

IMG_4619.jpeg

IMG_4618.jpeg

IMG_4616.jpeg

IMG_4615.jpeg

Where are you running the wire? Did you Velcro the mount to the LC? Want to make another?

Also, have you programmed yours for trans temps??

Ok, I think that is it! Haha

Where are you running the wire? Did you Velcro the mount to the LC? Want to make another?

Also, have you programmed yours for trans temps??

Ok, I think that is it! Haha
I haven’t completed the wire cleanup yet, but it should be pretty easy, and I made it so everything can be easily removed if I don’t always want there. If I wanted to make it SUPER mounted I would have used 3M double sided trim tape vs the Velcro.

It is all done via velcro so that it can be removed and replaced easily.

And yes - I have both the trans torq. converter and pan temps programmed. Not really easy how to figure that all out but after reading the entire manual and spending an hour looking at others posts it finally makes sense…

I haven’t completed the wire cleanup yet, but it should be pretty easy, and I made it so everything can be easily removed if I don’t always want there. If I wanted to make it SUPER mounted I would have used 3M double sided trim tape vs the Velcro.

It is all done via velcro so that it can be removed and replaced easily.

And yes - I have both the trans torq. converter and pan temps programmed. Not really easy how to figure that all out but after reading the entire manual and spending an hour looking at others posts it finally makes sense…
Also - if anyone wants one more can be made - just shoot me a message. Need to figure out how much though…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom