Ultimate OEM 60 series parts still in stock (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How bad do you want it? (that's what she said!)

Bad - and one of my favorite quotes. . . .especially when it's truly inappropriate=)

Do you need a unicorn part - maybe we can do a swap?

Bad - and one of my favorite quotes. . . .especially when it's truly inappropriate=)

Do you need a unicorn part - maybe we can do a swap?

I don't have one -- Just showing the large price from a place in Tustin, CA.... Ad says they have 5.

It will never show
It will never show up.

I appreciate your perspective...but i've had multiple items show up that are otherwise listed as NLA in this thread and other places as well as in the states...Including corner lamp assemblies fresh from Koito...

Last edited:
I appreciate your perspective...but i've had multiple items show up that are otherwise listed as NLA in this thread and other places as well as in the states...Including corner lamp assemblies fresh from Yazaki...

Yazaki doesn’t manufacture lamps for Toyota. They manufacture meters, measuring sensors and wiring harnesses.

Koito is the main manufacturer of lighting assemblies/lenses.

Regardless, please order and let us know.

Yazaki doesn’t manufacture lamps for Toyota. They manufacture meters, measuring sensors and wiring harnesses.

Koito is the main manufacturer of lighting assemblies/lenses.

Regardless, please order and let us know.

Haha yes, Koito. Thanks for catching my mistake.

3tfnqgIl.jpg

okvCnPHl.jpg

Does gasoline in Canada contain ethanol? Ethanol is a big cause of corrosion like this in fuel systems because it retains water (and one of the practical reasons I have for avoiding ethanol like the plague) and actually reduces performance. Small engines and 2-cycles especially hate it.

Does gasoline in Canada contain ethanol? Ethanol is a big cause of corrosion like this in fuel systems because it retains water (and one of the practical reasons I have for avoiding ethanol like the plague) and actually reduces performance. Small engines and 2-cycles especially hate it.

Yes, up to 10% at places, all though this is in my diesel rig. It's a big problem in our snowmobiles for sure, it just eat's anything rubber.

I understand the high grade Chevron doesn't have ethanol, is this correct?

I understand the high grade Chevron doesn't have ethanol, is this correct?

most Premium or high test Petrol's have little or NO Ethanol ........

this Decal , was intended for additive and non-thinned gasoline Required YAMAHA Designed and Engineered and TOYOTA brand name Engines........

yes YAMAHA , Designs and Builds Most if Not All Toyota Engines past an present ....

1595463503514.png

1595463524605.png

Seeing the tank sender above reminded me that I just picked up the fuel tank pick up tube assy for an FJ60. Got it next day from JAX and they had in 6 in stock. Can't believe they support that still at such a low price but have dropped so many others or sent prices through the roof :bang:

Also, that tank sender is highly serviceable if you're keen on it.

Hood insulator for my '85 FJ60. I bought this from Xautoimports but have seen it available on other Toyota parts sites. Insulator clips available at ToyotaPartsDeal, lakelandtoyota etc for $1.15 each...you need 17. Insulator itself was about $235 plus shipping.
IMG_20200903_094347.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom