UJZ100 and LX470 Skid Plate Pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OEMGUY0720

Der liebe Gott steckt im detail
SILVER Star
Threads
Ok guys pls post them up pls.
Need some inspiration may it be steel or aluminum or composite or something custom made. 🥓

Last edited:
Look up Slee, Dissent, Trail Tailor, BIOR (Bump It Off Road).

I have the Dissent ones. Great product.

Im happy with this one and doesn't break the bank. Haven't bought the rest of the available skid plates as they are made to fit on Diesel 100's but can be made to fit. Others have done so and I will do the same, hopefully soon.

20190523_202540.jpg

@Espi SERE is this steel or aluminum? I like how factory looking this is. Does this skid plate only cover the front or it goes towards the back too?

@Beanzermin good looking truck. Is that skid plate steel or aluminum?

@Espi SERE is this steel or aluminum? I like how factory looking this is. Does this skid plate only cover the front or it goes towards the back too?

@Beanzermin good looking truck. Is that skid plate steel or aluminum?
Its aluminum, it covers about the same as the stock. I had to cut the other cover in order to continue to have coverage and bought slightly longer bolts to fasten where the plate and the cover meet.

20190526_115354.jpg

20190526_115334.jpg

20190526_115347.jpg

What part of Vegas are you in? My 100 has the slee skids on it. I am on the south side, @Beanzermin is in Vegas somewhere also. One of us might be close enough to you for you to have an in person look before you spend some cash. Just a thought. I will try to grab some pics of mine later if I don't get called in to work too early

Correct! I'm in the southwest part of town, by IKEA.

I did find a better picture of the skids!

View attachment 1987361

I love my Slee skids, but holy F*$% that rear is a heavy momma-jomma to put up by yourself. I can do it pretty easy in the driveWay with my hydraulic table on one side and a jack, but damn is it a pain solo.

What part of Vegas are you in? My 100 has the slee skids on it. I am on the south side, @Beanzermin is in Vegas somewhere also. One of us might be close enough to you for you to have an in person look before you spend some cash. Just a thought. I will try to grab some pics of mine later if I don't get called in to work too early
Thanks man appreciate it. I’m in North Las Vegas by Ann and Durango. Let me know if you guys want to meet up something or have drinks or what I’m down for it. I’m digging the aluminum and is it safe to assume that it’ll work on stock front bumpers? Or these skid plates are steel bumper reliant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom