UCLC new forum (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here's one that has your truck in it, although it's not a great one of it. Glad everyone enjoyed the day. It makes it very worth the effort when so many turn out and enjoy themselves.
DSC_0444.jpg

We've had more than one discussion on how the club has gone from being 90% 40's at our meetings to 95% wagons. Once the warm weather is back hopefully we'll see some 40's back out.
Dave

I had a great time at the meeting! Thanks again to everyone who puts all the effort in to put these meets on.

Looking forward to doing some wheelin'! have to get my sliders and rear bumper done!

Lets see some 70's and 40's!

RTI pics

NBORC Had a charity Mud or Shine for a woman's group called Crossroads. I tried the RTI ramp. Was the 2nd truck to try.In the end I came in about 5th farthest. I was happy as could be.Check my album.:cheers:

Hi all....

I see see some of you "out and about" on the roads... never had a chance to say hello, just waved at ya ;)

I have a 95 80 series cruiser and happy to know there is a LC club here in the GTA area. looking forward in joining up and going on a few runs with all of you....

Steve

welcome Steve! how 'bout some info on your 80. do you have the magic dial? (aka lockers?)
got a good feeling we're gonna be out alot this 2010! lookin forward to seein you out and about with the club.
cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom