Events/Trails UC Over the Mountain Tour (OTMT) 2019 - 8/22-25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sign me up should have the wife and little baby with me we may just head home a little early on that last leg sequoia is still to nice so trying to avoid damage. Can you pm me your PayPal @Bryanseye?
The club ppal is in the top post. Will be good to have you along.

I'm going to be an optimist and think that everything I'm planning to fall into place next month, does for me to go!!!! XL please

Gimpey + 2! Do we also pay for kids?

I think @yamaguchigumi was looking to RSVP for Friday/Saturday.....

2 questions:

1. Enough room to bring my trailer?
2. Does not have a rotating little setup. Would I make it on the last leg of the trip?

Also I will only be there for Friday and Saturday portions of trip. Back home to work Sunday night.

2 questions:

1. Enough room to bring my trailer?
2. Does not have a rotating little setup. Would I make it on the last leg of the trip?

Also I will only be there for Friday and Saturday portions of trip. Back home to work Sunday night.
Trailers have fit just fine on past events. As far as the pintle, you have been to BB before and know the terrain. A trailer rolled onto its side last year so it is a concern.

Will leave it then. Mine would roll my luck.

I took my old M101 loaded with firewood to BB with no issues, Steve has taken his 416 several times.

Biggest problem is I have standard ball setup still. Its ok will put the RTT on the cruiser for this trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom