SOLD TX: 2F Distributor Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Seeking a distributor with a good vac advance unit (holds vacuum) or a good vac advance unit for an FJ60 2F.
The advance port on my 83 FJ60s distributor isn’t taking any vac, and the HAC advance port takes a little then drops.
Thanks!!

Seeking a distributor with a good vac advance unit (holds vacuum) or a good vac advance unit for an FJ60 2F.
The advance port on my 83 FJ60s distributor isn’t taking any vac, and the HAC advance port takes a little then drops.
Thanks!!

hi , matt Here

Fellow member @4Cruisers is my go to guy on all things Distributor's ,

he repairs them and restores / reconditions them as well

he can fix your existing one perhaps as well ?

send him a PM he's always around .............

Last edited:
Bump- also looking for a 2F distributor to have recurved. Don't want to hijack, @js0k has 1st dibs. Shipping to 17011. Thanks all.

EDIT- Distributor found. Thanks!

Last edited:
I finished installing the new single port/single diaphragm NipponDenso advancer in the FJ60 distributor. I'd like to swap it into my '76 FJ40 (that already has an FJ60 distributor) and test it out before selling the dual port/dual diaphragm advancer. I'm hoping the snow holds off long enough for me to do the swap today.

I finished installing the new single port/single diaphragm NipponDenso advancer in the FJ60 distributor. I'd like to swap it into my '76 FJ40 (that already has an FJ60 distributor) and test it out before selling the dual port/dual diaphragm advancer. I'm hoping the snow holds off long enough for me to do the swap today.

Sounds good man, no rush. Saw a pic of your rig on Instagram the other day, beautiful work!

Thanks @4Cruisers !

B7E1CA4B-C848-4D97-9580-4918AECFA1B3.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom