TURN SIGNAL QUESTION.

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by Iron_Pig, Aug 19, 2003.

1. Iron_Pig

Iron_Pig

I just completed a rebuild of my FJ40 which included flat-fendering the fronts,eliminating the turn signals in the process. I was thinking of mounting the Napa part # 1150-A bus lights on top of the flat-fenders. Anybody use these? If not these, I am looking to mount small round amber lights like the old flat-fender Jeeps had somewhere under the head-lights. I don't want the light to look like some thrown on after-thought. Got any ideas?

2. bj42turbo

bj42turbo

I bought and tryed a few different front indicator lights for a unique look but everything I used looked "added on". I reverted back to the oe lights.................Dazz

3. woody

woody unhelpful spotter Staff Member Admin

Media:
    Albums:
    search on 70-series marker lights...mount to the side bib, not cheap but VERY clean!

My 69 bib had the two holes for marker lights in it, stock, under the headlights. I opted to put in clear-lens lights and use a yellow bulb. Very European :D

4. bj42turbo

bj42turbo

[quote author=woody link=board=1;threadid=4435;start=msg33148#msg33148 date=1061295925]

My 69 bib had the two holes for marker lights in it, stock, under the headlights. I opted to put in clear-lens lights and use a yellow bulb. Very European :D
    [/quote]

Now thats cool why didn't i think of that one............Dazz 8)

5. sambudo

sambudo

would like to see a picture of your fenders. could you email me?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.