Turkey Trot 16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm down!!! I'll bring more firewood!

I won't have anything to wheel unless I fix the clutch on the brown cruiser. I'll probably drive the green cruiser and stick to the bunny trails.

I won't have anything to wheel unless I fix the clutch on the brown cruiser. I'll probably drive the green cruiser and stick to the bunny trails.

Sounds like you need to get wrenching!

It's looking like I won't make this. But! I will be in Ocala all TG week if anyone wants to do some trails in ONF.

Turkey Trot will be in Hard Rock Cycle Park in Ocala

6849 NW Gainesville Rd, Ocala Florida 34475

i can bring a bunch of left over fj40 parts if anyone is interested. parts swap... if anyone is interested

I might make it... Life is a little hectic here with storm clean up still in full swing (storm surge in house)... BUuuuttt its on my radar now.

OK we're about 10 days out. ill bring the deep fryer and some finger food for everyone (pumpkin pie, fried chicken, egg rolls etc for about 15 people so far should be plenty. who's bringing; fire wood, drinks? dominick cell 407-775-8722 .. yes yes i finally gave in and got a cell.

Do we have sort of a schedule or is it more of play it by ear

Working hard to make this junk ready!!

image.jpeg

What time should we get there Saturday?

Dominick and I are leaving winter park at 11

I'm going to cancel. My front wheel bearings blew today and I won't be able to get to them till next weekend. I was really stoked, sorry guys.

I have a bunch of used spares if you want

I'll show up Saturday afternoon to hang out and be social. I'll bring some finger food too.
I'll throw some chunks of firewood on the roof rack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom