Turbo kits for 2h engine (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey,
I am wanting to turbo my 2h in my HJ75. I have searched the internet for days and no one seems to have any stock of anything really. I am wondering if I am missing anything or if anyone knew of how I can turbo my 2h in the next month or 2 without breaking the bank. Open to all options. Cheers, Sam

What's your use for the truck and what are you looking to gain by turboing?

Also a few more details on KM, maintenance history etc., please.

She’s got 220xxx on the clock, and was a ex fiery in the outback. I just use her for casual camping and 4wd trips. Looking to gain 20/30% more power and torque.

Are AXT still making a kit for 2H? Mine's been going strong for a decade. They seem to have a temporary (and not very useful) website at the moment, but they still seem to be operational...

She’s got 220xxx on the clock, and was a ex fiery in the outback. I just use her for casual camping and 4wd trips. Looking to gain 20/30% more power and torque.
I'd go to AXT or Denco, or I think DTS do a kit as well. Make sure your cooling system is up to scratch and get a pre-turbo EGT gauge and recommend boost and coolant temperature too.
I've battled to keep turbo 2H cool when working it hard, but it certainly makes them more liveable on the road having a few more ponies.

I'd go to AXT or Denco, or I think DTS do a kit as well. Make sure your cooling system is up to scratch and get a pre-turbo EGT gauge and recommend boost and coolant temperature too.
I've battled to keep turbo 2H cool when working it hard, but it certainly makes them more liveable on the road having a few more ponies.
Cheers guys, managed to find a 2nd hand but brand new DTS kit for $2300 which seems like a decent deal. Now just to installing it….planning on doing it my self as mechanic quoted $1500 for install which is sadly to much for me. If anyone had a DTS kit installed and could take some photos be great. The instructions are bloody useless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom