Tundra/Sequoia Picture Thread! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Recently picked up a 2006 Tundra Double Cab with only 83k miles on it. She's a beauty inside and out and has been well taken care of. It'll be the bones of my new camper build.

PXL_20220212_223821748.jpg

Cool. When you say “camper” build, do you mean canopy/topper or a REAL camper like a FWC or Hallmark?

Cool. When you say “camper” build, do you mean canopy/topper or a REAL camper like a FWC or Hallmark?

It's going to be a hard side camper on a flatbed. I decided to go with a hard side for a few reasons. It's not my DD so the truck won't get much use other than weekends. I'm not worried as much about aero for this build and I wanted true 4 season capability for a winter ski lodge. It's also not going to be the truck I take on tougher trails since my the LC is much better for that. I'm going with a composite hard side camper from Total Composites. I'll end up building the interior over time but keep it simple and lightweight. Meaning it won't have 20gal waters tanks, complicated electrical systems, indoor/outdoor showers etc etc. Kind of like what Scout campers is doing but with better materials.

Sounds awesome. I look forward to seeing what you build. I custom build Airstream trailers for a living, so this is definitely in my wheelhouse...

Nothing like more maintenance. Cleaned off the timing assembly and replacing all the rotating assembly for the accessory drive besides the P/S Pump and the A/C Compressor. Ready for it to be done and go out wheeling again.

768CD5E9-F874-4B49-85F1-EB3BD01F0400.jpeg

7B245E8C-E507-4979-87FA-448CC274E9D8.jpeg

69E4D2ED-2D10-4B1A-BEBC-BC27D2F57548.png

@TexasTundra27 - we need to do a thread on how to get 37’s in G2’s - IDK about you, up here I get asked constantly how it works/fits.

Yours is the only other I’ve seen.

@TexasTundra27 - we need to do a thread on how to get 37’s in G2’s - IDK about you, up here I get asked constantly how it works/fits.

Yours is the only other I’ve seen.
Sadly down here there are not many Tundras that get off the pavement. I mainly get asked when I go to Discount Tire for something.

Sadly down here there are not many Tundras that get off the pavement. I mainly get asked when I go to Discount Tire for something.

Same - I tend to eat FR tires due to pavement miles, but even the Discount guys all eyeball my Icon crap when I drop in for a new pair of KM3’s.

Same - I tend to eat FR tires due to pavement miles, but even the Discount guys all eyeball my Icon crap when I drop in for a new pair of KM3’s.
they do the same to mine lol, I usually get asked what all I did to fit the 37s like they can't see the grinder and hammer marks 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom