Tundra aftermarket wheels Fuel Shok (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve read that -20 to -60 are best for the 100 series. These wheels have a -12 offset and are 17x9. Would these work with a 1.25 inch spacer. I know there are calculations you can do but I’m not smart enough for that. Thanks for the help!

No

-12 with a 1.25 inch spacer will make your wheel bearings scream. You will look like this with them:
1602128437496.png

I’ve read that -20 to -60 are best for the 100 series. These wheels have a -12 offset and are 17x9. Would these work with a 1.25 inch spacer. I know there are calculations you can do but I’m not smart enough for that. Thanks for the help!
I’ll save you the hassle.
I pulled the trigger on -12 shoks 18x9 but not gonna work. Although they state on their site that the bore size is 110.2... the bore is not constant, so it doesn’t fully sit on the rim. Unless you want to machine the rims to fit (potentially compromising the integrity of the rim) gotta find something with a constant bore size or bigger that’ll fit our 100s

I have a set in my garage getting ready to go back to tire rack.

I’ll save you the hassle.
I pulled the trigger on -12 shoks 18x9 but not gonna work. Although they state on their site that the bore size is 110.2... the bore is not constant, so it doesn’t fully sit on the rim. Unless you want to machine the rims to fit (potentially compromising the integrity of the rim) gotta find something with a constant bore size or bigger that’ll fit our 100s

I have a set in my garage getting ready to go back to tire rack.
Sorry correction: 00mm offset
But still... bore size is what prevented mounting correctly not offset

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom