Tuf 045 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome you are defenatly a hardcore wheelerand not afraid to run it hard,love the articulation you are getting with the coil springs.
Ever consider throwng a diesel in her 12ht or 1hz.
Oh I forgot :flipoff2:

tuf 45

Cheer's guys :flipoff2:, i like the holden v8, cause it's cheap and nasty, good for a bit of a floggin, i have a couple of chev 5.7ltr diesel donk's that need some work but i dont think i'll ever use them, too pricey.

The rear lights are better when they both work, it turned out to be a bad earth so there fixed again.

Since breaking 3 x c,v's i've now got some kickass chromo gear in there they have been tough so far.

Blue 45

Here is some pic's of the blue 45 thats allways lurking in the background.

6.2 chev diesel, leaf's oversprung, 60s gearbox/axle's , crawler gear's in diff, ARB lokka's F/R and 38'' beadlocked swampers.

04102008002.jpg

100_1139.jpg

100_1132.jpg

wattosozday008.jpg

100_1094.jpg

100_1095.jpg

100_1096.jpg

100_1123.jpg

rockgarden031.jpg

rockgarden029.jpg

rockgarden032.jpg

100_1047.jpg

100_1060.jpg

100_1058.jpg

100_0915.jpg

:flipoff2:in advance.

Gotta love the sound of those V8s!

And those videos reinforce my desire to get back into the club scene as soon as I've finished my restoration/refurbishment.

Thanks for sharing.

Mate i have some pretty fancy nissan billet chro-mo axle's and birfields now, i have seen a few longs break where these one's hav'nt ,i dare say that's why the nissan gear has been chosen but i dont think you guys would apprieciate that so we wont go there.;)

On a better note the blue 45 has the toyota 60s axle's and most deffinetly needs to get some longfields but he has some spares to chew up first.:D

DaaaaaaaaNG! That's a killer rig! Looks like it is designed to...basically do it all. You couldn't ask for anything better.

I have 1 question about the blue rig though. Is that a 7X series grille on there? It does not look like a standard square bezel. I understand the turn signals are 7x series (I have them on my rig). Maybe that's skewing how I am looking at it.

You guys are most welcome to come wheelin with us, we have a big trip planned next weekend if your keen :D, better start packing QUIKKLY HURRY.

The blue rig is 1977 45 series and mine is an 1983 47 series and our grill's look slightly different so i'm guessing that they are standard. Maybe one of the guru's around here could help more with that one.

If you guy's could help me please i'm looking for the thread on all the different type's of tube front gaurds you's have built, i have found it before but my computer is running painfully slow at the moment even trying to get a main page hurt's.:bang:

Hi All:

Mick, great thread!

You need some more aggressive tires like your mate has! Get some 'Swampers or some Simex tires!

Thanks for sharing with us! :beer:

Regards,

Alan

I'm hearing you on the more aggressive tyre, that's exactly why i need to lift up the wheel arches to make some more room in there.
Thanks for that D,animal , but it is the wheel arch's / gaurd's that i want to modify so i can get more up travel with some bigger tyres.
The thread that i have seen before had many different ways of doing it, some took the wheel arch of and replaced it with tube other's lifted the wheel arch up and had some tube underneath it for protection which is the way that i would do it as it look's neater / stock.
Thanks guys.

What size of coil are those and what are they out of.
Do you run the white one on the road and how does it handle.
Can you post up some pics of the 3 link on the front and the 4 link on the back.

The coils are nissan 2'' lifted coils, it handle's great on rd it used to be daily driven, there is no bump steer, the brakes even when loaded with camping gear and 37'' tyre's are more than enough to stop me and most important it has POWER and is a very predictable rig to drive.

It handle's very well compered to other rig's i've owned or driven, but it's not like it is some sought of wild setup, the front end is using stock nissan radius arms with panard and the rear 4 link "A" frame works well, on and offroad.

I checked my photos and the one's on the first page are the best i have at the moment if you have a keen eye, otherwise i may be able to get some more in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom