Ttora '06 Azrocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You big POON! You didn't even do any wheelin. I remember sittin at Price road airing down and watchin ya drive on by and thinking that you were just going for some gas and you'd be drivin back by in a few minutes... Alas, you didn't!

Last edited:
I was freezing my ass off! I checked the weather before I left home the day before...it said sunny and warm....so I ditched the doors and windows...then it rains like a mo-fo. That sucked. I'll have doors and windows this year.

Count me in for breakfast & dinner Friday and Saturday.

I know what ya mean Brian...the rain made that weekend unforgetable. I get back to camp after a LONG day of wheeling in the rain and washes flowing like the Colorado, shoes all muddy and clothes all soaked....and to my surprise, my tent was blown all over the place and everything in it was wet.:mad: I ended up sleeping (uncomfortably mind you) in the back of my Jeep which was not "setup" for sleeping that weekend. Then to get home and have to wash, pound, and scrape layer after layer of concrete-like mud off the Jeep. At least I had a top...which is more than I can say for others (Branden) who ended up filling the inside of their rig with the same mud:D

Wow....can't wait to do it again!:frown:

As life would have it, I have not had a chance to finish the repairs. I have been too busy with work. I still need to do the seal on the x-fer case and my power windows still won't roll down. :mad: It is also my girlfriend's B-day party Saturday the 18th so it looks like I am going to have to miss yet another trip.:crybaby:

This really bites!

I'm there for sure

OK... count me in and I'll bring $$... me and my Son, Eric. So that's 2. You need firewood and what else? What was this expensive stuff you speak of?

Friday night and Saturday morning. See ya... :D

Oh and can I join CSC when I'm there?

Marc

offroader5 wrote...
So Brittan....are we just bringing our food money to you at the campout? Is it set at the $5 per meal, or will you need more to help out...just need to know how much cash to bring with me.

Reply...
Plan on 5-7 bucks per meal per person. I hope we can get it done for under 5. I will pick up everything and bring it with me.

Mark wrote...
OK... count me in and I'll bring $$... me and my Son, Eric. So that's 2. You need firewood and what else? What was this expensive stuff you speak of?

Reply...
We will need firewood. Expensive stuff would have been the meat for the meals if we split it all up. I will just go pick up everything and bring it up.

I'd like to get the number nailed down by Tuesday night so I can pick up everything on Wednesday. I will update my original post with numbers.

Last edited:
OK firewood it is. See you Friday afternoon!

I hate to tell you but....

It's a Jeep, so......

I'll proably head up there Friday morning in what ever cruiser is still parked at the house, and I'll bring everything my dad forgets...

goodtimes said:
I ask again....what time is breakfast on Friday? ....assuming my jeep doesn't fall apart on the way up there....:rolleyes:

Must be another one of those Jeep things. :flipoff2:

I'll be working in the Galiuro Mts this week and have permission from the boss to come over for Friday. I'll arrive most likely Thursday night and leave Saturday morning.

Britton, put me down for breakfast on Friday and Saturday. See you all in a few days.

Ross

Will get something together for ya shortly.

Last edited:
Cool!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom