Ttora '06 Azrocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

offroader5 said:
Branden and I will be out there Friday. What time were you going to make it out there? If not really early, I could come out early Friday morning (6-7 am or so) and just get my tent setup and throw everything in the tent and we could head out for the trail. What trail you want to run? I'm even down for a late night run Friday.

I have to work 7 - 7 Thursday....so it won't be all that early Friday when I get there (I'll probably leave here 6-ish...putting me there around 8am), and plan on staying just late enough to miss Friday night rush hour (leave FJ around 5:30), since I have to get up at 5:00 Saturday and go pull another 12 hour shift.

I still don't have my heep completely fixed (still fighting death wobble), so I am thinking of sticking to something sorta-tame.....Upper Ajax-ish kind of trail.....

I'll be down to run Upper on Friday around 10ish or so. It'd end up a s a wildcat behind the official run but I'm in for sure.

I have no concerns about it being an "official" run or not....I'm going 'wheeling, that is all that matters to me.

works for me

OK pencil me in... no lockers yet but I've got sliders... :D

import silvia said:
Any Tucson bub's making it up to this?

Not me, already have house work stuff planned. Thats why I wanted to run the gap last weekend.

Dude, I'm leavin your ass there if it does!

So who's going to be there Sunday?!!

I'll be there Friday and Saturday nights. Probably run something on Sunday morning after breaking camp down.

where

Where do we camp ? as a group ? Remember i can go out there anytime if theres a spot where we want to set up a camp site before the crowds show up/Somebody tell me where and when to go

SOOOOO...
Do we have a count for dinner yet?
Here are my dinner plans.
Thursday night I will do a peach cobbler. I plan being there around 6PM. Cobbler at 8.

Friday morning will be chorizo, egg, and potato burro's.
Signed up:
-Brittan
-Bman
-Brian (goodtimes)
-John
-Phil
-Tristan

Lunch not provided

Friday dinner will be pineapple ham, cheese potatoes, and a dutch oven bread followed by Bman's apple cobbler.
Signed up:
-Brittan
-Bman
-John
-Mark and Eric
-Phil
-Tristan

Saturday morning will be burro's again but this time it will be bacon, potato, and onion.
Signed up:
-Brittan
-Bman
-John
-Phil
-Tristan

Lunch not provided

Do we want to do dinner??? TTORA is putting on a BBQ at a local tavern...you still pay but its a group thing. Do we want to participate?
Saturday dinner will be beef stew with hush puppies followed by a cobbler...peach, cherry, apple...I am up for suggestions.
Signed up:
-Brittan
-Bman
-John
-Marc and Eric
-Phil

Sunday morning I will be getting out of camp early and won't be cooking. I will leave the leftovers.

Rules...
I need to know numbers. I am firm on the number once it is set...if you didn't let me know you were coming you won't be invited to the campfire. Its not fair to the other guys. I'd prefer to keep the number below 15.
Bring your own utensils plates and such.
I won't be providing beverages.
I will need help cleaning up and doing prep work.
I think this can be done for under $5 per meal per person. The plan is to pick up the food and split the bill among the group. Another idea is to ask members to bring items that will be needed and split the expensive stuff. The second option is easier for me.
It will be self serve...I ain't your momma.
If anyone has wood please let me know. Fuel will be a cost if we can't find it for free.
Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
I'm in for friday breakfast and dinner and saturday breakfast and dinner. I'll be out on thursday to wrangle up our camping area and kinda rope off an area for us. I tossed my easy up in the trash after this past summer so I no longer have that to set up. Does anyone have one they can bring out so we can set up a nice little shade area?

BMAN said:
I'm in for friday breakfast and dinner and saturday breakfast and dinner. I'll be out on thursday to wrangle up our camping area and kinda rope off an area for us. I tossed my easy up in the trash after this past summer so I no longer have that to set up. Does anyone have one they can bring out so we can set up a nice little shade area?

shade? As I recall last year, we didn't need no stinkin' shade. What I did need was some doors and windows.....damn rain. That was a cold, wet ride home....the dog wasn't too happy about it either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom