Ttora '06 Azrocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some of my pics from Saturday...

Clicky

thefj40bandw.jpg

Thanks for the pic Brandon

That's such a timeles pic. There's nothing there that says 2006. Grain the pic up a bit and put a 1/4" white border around it and it'd look like a pic from the 70's

BMAN said:
That's such a timeles pic. There's nothing there that says 2006. Grain the pic up a bit and put a 1/4" white border around it and it'd look like a pic from the 70's

You mean like this?

thefj40bandw-oldskool.jpg

I fixed it...

:dutch oven: :crybaby:

MaddBaggins said:
Great pics James!
I'm almost sorry I spent time working on my casa and my rig and spent time with the wife. Next year.

WOW, you are whooped!:eek: :D

Tools R Us said:
WOW, you are whooped!:eek: :D

See, I told you Kevin. Alvin is just to afraid to wheel his purty :princess: truck.

import silvia said:
Dude, you need to take a serious look at your priorities...

That's what I tried to tell him, we had this long discussion about how you can paint the house on any weekend, but AZ Rocks is only once a year and it's WHEELIN! But the boy don't learn, or whooped!:D :bounce:

mud mud mud

hosed down the 40 wow inside and out .Got to meet some neighbors who followed the mud
up stream to my drive way blah blah blah think they will be moving soon.Going to find more mud today.Coming back from Ttora in the hail and some rain with all that mud on the hood and no wipers had to stop alot paper towel time and the dog trying to get out
everytime took a while. Had A Great Time Great Food and FRIENDS:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :beer: :beer:

GeoRoss said:
See, I told you Kevin. Alvin is just to afraid to wheel his purty :princess: truck.

Coming from you thats pretty funny! :princess:

import silvia said:
Dude, you need to take a serious look at your priorities. I stayed up till 1 am last Tues, Wed, & Thurs doing my knuckle, axle seal, wheel bearing decent into Hades so I could wheel AZrocks.:bounce2:

Well I didn't need to work on the junk to go wheeling but my house needed desperate attention b4 we got more rain. And I needed to give the wife some attention:grinpimp:

Like you said, priorities

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom