TT Edition in the Driveway (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, my father gave into temptation today. He finally broke down and picked one up. 9 miles on the odometer.

100_1758.jpg

100_1759.jpg

100_1760.jpg

100_1761.jpg

100_1762.jpg

Next plan...

Front and Rear Armor

Winch

Suspension

Skids, not in any order.

Two great vehicles in the same driveway.
Nice. Congrats to your dad.
But it's so CLEAN! Time to go play.

Go to see that 40 has a new friend. :beer:

Thanks, but that's actually my 45 from Australia. The 80 is in the garage for the engine rebuild. That little fj is like the runt of the litter (For now).

Just got my Trail Teams Edition too...but

Compared to my TRD Offroad Tacoma (which I traded in) this thing drives BEAUTIFULLY. I feel a lot safer and in control than in my Tacoma which was always bottoming out on bumps and sliding about in snow.:steer:
Did I mention I did not like the Tacoma much? The 4x4 hardly ever engaged without slowing right down, or even having to stop and reverse a bit! What fun is that?
And the cruise control would downshift alarmingly at times. Scarey, if you are doing 80mph already.

OK...shame on you Toyota Canada. Our version of the Trail Teams Edition has no upgraded TRD exhaust and no aux. lights!! :crybaby:
There was nothing saying that when I ordered it 6 weeks ago. Plus we pay $5,000+ more than US buyers!!:confused:

BUT I LOVE IT!!:)

nice rig!!!!......the blacked out bumper/side views/front bezel is the way to go........could you tell me if those items are painted or bare black plastic on your TT FJ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom