Trip, Expedition and Meet-up Notices Only (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does this thread have any traction still?

Does this thread have any traction still?
It has the power to pull me out of the ether. We have quite a few new to the region folks and it would be good to get something on the calendar.

The where is 100% dependent on how far @solomrus is willing to travel - you're all going to want to see his truck.

I've hosted 3 meet-ups at Mahoney State Park in the past. Those went fairly well. The advantage was that by being nearly halfway between Lincoln and Omaha there was an 'equivalent pain' for all attendees. We could do that again if everyone is okay with waiting for Spring or freezing our collective PHHs off.

Alternatively, we could meet up somewhere with a nice warm restaurant, line them up in the parking lot, gawk a bit, then head in and chat over plates of meat. Parker's in Ashland maybe?

Thoughts?

lol!

its not that i won't travel @Grench, its getting me to leave the house. 8^)

we don't have the big space that we had at the old shop. id be down to meet somewhere.

--r

I have the fb group for further dialogue...I know @Union doesn't have fb either and I've been texting with him. If you guys live in Lincoln we can figure something out. Maybe find a day where we can meet on a Saturday or Sunday and go to Parker's for good BBQ.

Black Hills Cruiser Classic is July 2022
According to Toyota Land Cruisers Association. The Black Hills group has not updated their site, so can't register yet. Depending on dates in July, I considering it.

According to Toyota Land Cruisers Association. The Black Hills group has not updated their site, so can't register yet. Depending on dates in July, I considering it.

I am -very- tempted to do this one. If anyone sees a 2022 registration page 'go live' for this, be sure to post it up here.

Only problem is I don't use our LC for offroad. It's a mall crawler for the rest of its life. It would only be my 4Rnr.

Only problem is I don't use our LC for offroad. It's a mall crawler for the rest of its life. It would only be my 4Rnr.

The Toyota Land Cruiser Association​

The TLCA Community is a rich and vibrant one that brings people together for the love of their Toyotas. TLCA Membership is open to anyone interested in Toyota 4 wheel drive vehicles. This includes all models of Land Cruisers, FJ Cruisers, 4Runners, Lexus GX Series, and 4×4 trucks.

The Toyota Land Cruiser Association​

The TLCA Community is a rich and vibrant one that brings people together for the love of their Toyotas. TLCA Membership is open to anyone interested in Toyota 4 wheel drive vehicles. This includes all models of Land Cruisers, FJ Cruisers, 4Runners, Lexus GX Series, and 4×4 trucks.

Iowa has a chapter but Nebraska doesn't...something else Iowa beats us at.

Iowa has a chapter but Nebraska doesn't...something else Iowa beats us at.
What I was saying/showing above was: From what I see, the Black Hills Cruiser Classic is a TLCA event - meaning you could take any Toyota 4WD vehicle. Your 4 Runner for example.

that Tuttle run we did years ago was fun too….I’ve got those pics and vid somewhere…

Anybody want to meet next Sunday (Jan 16, 2022) at Parker's in Ashland over BBQ as suggested earlier? I will be back in town and game.

I am wide open and can make anytime... That said, first salvo - 4?? - and happy to move time to center mass based on others availability.

Cheers.

can't make it this go-round. might could next one tho. have fun.

we'll be driving a new to us kzj90 back from tx over the weekend. 8^)

--r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom