Trip, Expedition and Meet-up Notices Only (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Putting this out there - What about getting together (don't care were) say Saturday Jan 28, 2023 -
I think I’m open that day, up for getting together.

Would love to, but will be out of town that day…

Anyone interested in getting the Cruisers together this Saturday? Would be great to meet you guys and see some cool rigs.

We're probably running out of chances before the weather starts turning colder, Saturday looks like it'll be a nice day.

I was thinking about meeting up around lunchtime; either Parker's BBQ in Ashland, or We'll Smoke You BBQ in Gretna.

Tagging a few that I know have cruisers, some in this thread already but some aren't.
@NE78FJ40
@corn man
@OlYellr - Out of town
@liven the life
@JasonFJ45 - In
@Plains Cruiser
@solomrus
@Jeff - In
@samuelsmith - In
@Grench

Last edited:
@Grench

what time you thinking?

--r

I was thinking around 12:00. How does that work for you guys?

@Greyota Thanks for putting this out there! I'd be totally in but I am leaving for DC and coming back Monday - totally game for other gatherings.

(I'm finally driving my rig around Lincoln and Omaha breaking in the engine. Need some more refinement (I have a vacuum leak and can't find it) - @solomrus - heads up I will be calling you for an appointment with more practiced hands and better tools.)

Sounds good guys, we're up to 5 so far.
  1. @Greyota
  2. @Jeff
  3. @samuelsmith
  4. @JasonFJ45
  5. Plus another guy I know with a 200 that I don't think is on MUD.
Hopefully some more can make it over the next few days.

I might just be able to make it!

@OlYellr sounds good!

might make it saturday. seems to be a free afternoon.

--r

I think I can swing by (may have to eat early and see some trucks and go by (edit: talked to wife, gotta be out by 1230 for sports help) but myself and a buddy that is shopping for a ride are likely to be there.

Last edited:
Hey Folks, that was a really nice time! You all have some really cool LandCruisers. I wish I would’ve had more time to chat with everybody. Really a nice group of people. Hope lunch was great and good conversations. If I can figure out how to post pics and a video I will, but I bet I can’t figure it out:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom