Trim color same as body? Can’t find other color codes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BullElk

SILVER Star
Threads
1999 LC. The color code for body is 1B1 with no other codes for cladding stripe. Could it be they are the same color but on different textures?

Thanks

3E847047-D89F-41ED-9B08-114D80E5186F.jpeg

Thank you very much Sir. Paint scratch doesn’t seem to have it that obvious.

Thanks a lot.

I went back and forth with paint color for mine and eventually settled on body color and clear coat because I haD some left over. Got it from automotive touchup. It’s not perfect but definitely better than it before

60E42797-0CA0-498B-9204-02384189094F.jpeg

I went back and forth with paint color for mine and eventually settled on body color and clear coat because I haD some left over. Got it from automotive touchup. It’s not perfect but definitely better than it before

View attachment 2320990
Did you spray paint your bumper black, or did it come that way? Looks good. Much cheaper than buying a steel bumper and powder coating it black!

That truck looks nice. I think I may just do that as well. All same body color. I think the plastic will look just a bit different even with same paint.

Just to clarify, the bumper was plasti dipped black and the trim was automotive touch up body color. If I am ever to do it again, I may take them off and paint that way. I masked off this time and, as luck would have it, it was windy as hell both days.

Did you pull the trim off to paint? This is on my list this summer!! Thanks for the motivation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom