Triangle Monthly Meeting - July 12 @ 7pm @ Backyard Bistro in Raleigh (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
Threads
Restaurant is closed this week, so the meeting will be July 12th.

Post up if you can make it!

I should be able to make it

I should be there.

Is it alright if I bring a prospective group member with?

He is about to purchase his first LC and is interested in the club.

Thanks!
Any and all are welcome. New club members, old club members, not club members at all, everyone.

We don't have an actual "club meeting" with business and whatnot. It's just kicking tires, having a few drinks and enjoying each other's company.

Last edited:
Amy and all are welcome. New club members, old club members, not club members at all, everyone.

We don't have an actual "club meeting" with business and whatnot. It's just kicking tires, having a few drinks and enjoying each other's company.
Who is Amy?

Who is Amy?
lol

1689177082507.png

Was planning to make it but today turned to garbage and I just left the office. On the bright side I saw a good looking LX450 as I exited onto 54 and got up on 540.
On a sadder note, I was hoping to talk with y’all about needing to sell my 80. It needs to go unfortunately. Changes at home have forced my hand. I’ll be listing officially this weekend. <insert sad face>
It’s a 91 255k on the odometer. Has some good and some not great. Needs some TLC and nothing that can’t be fixed with time and skill. If anyone’s in the market to add to the herd, let me know.
I’ll plan to be at the meetup in august.

And to top it off. Got home to an 85* house. HVAC here tomorrow.

Had a great showing! Was great to meet you @theadamnc, and equally awesome that we had both @mwalls54 as well as @Hokierig in town.

Plan to be back next month on the first Wednesday. See yall next time!

It was good to link up with everyone last night. Enjoyed seeing everyones rigs and talking about the club. I think the 8 Track "Mouth to Mouth by Lipps Inc." Takes the grand prize for cool stuff I saw though.

In other news, does anyone know the official image size policy for the forum? I tried searching for it, but never found an official size guide?

In other news, does anyone know the official image size policy for the forum? I tried searching for it, but never found an official size guide?
No. I'm not sure there is one.

If you upload a pic directly to the forum post there's a size limit iirc, but most of us host our images somewhere like google photos and just link them here.

It was good seeing everyone and catching up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom