Triangle Monthly Meeting - Sept 13th 2023 @ 7pm @ Backyard Bistro in Raleigh (1 Viewer)

Sept 6th or Sept 13th?

• Sept 6th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sept 13th

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
Threads
It's that time of the month!!

Sept 6th I have a rescheduled concert that I will attend, but the meeting can still take place. What say you Triangle people, would you prefer to keep Sept 6th or move it to Sept 13th?

Post up with your answer by Saturday.

Thank you.

I’m good for either date that works for everyone. But the 13th works slightly better for me.

Yea, either date sounds good.

I like the 13th

The 6th might be tougher for me to make than the 13th, so if I'm voting, I say the 13th.

Either is fine for me. I am happy with the 13th if everyone is on board.

Confirmed with the restaurant. Sept 13th it is. See y'all there!

Someone on FB reached out and asked ONSC to attend their carshow at some point. It's the first wednesday of every month in Pittsboro, same time as our meeting in Raleigh.

What do we think about doing this next month instead of the bistro? Could be a fun change of pace.

Doesn’t hurt to try it and see if we like it.

I'm not going to be in town the first two weeks of october so I won't be able to make either way, so if there's interest, I can cancel the oct restaurant reservation and y'all can just head to that car show.

We can discuss in a bit more detail this coming wednesday.

Sounds like a plan.
We can make a decision at the meeting based on interest

I was hoping to make it with the newly acquired "Pearl" but it looks like I'm going to be tied up with some home repairs. Definitely plan to make it out soon, maybe Saturday at Logan's Run??

Hoping to make it, but questionable. The contractor for our kitchen remodel started work today. I assume he'll be leaving well before I need to leave for the meeting, but we'll see.

Had a great showing last night!!

Reminder, next month at the bistro is canceled as discussed. Everyone should go attend the Car Show / Cars and Brews at Red Moose Brewing Company in Pittsboro. Their event is 6-8pm on October 4th.

Red Moose Brewing Company.
90 East St, Pittsboro, NC 27312-5761, United States

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom