Triad Monthly Meeting - Tuesday March 6th - 6:30PM - Amalfi's Italian Kernersville (1 Viewer)

Would you be interested in a meeting next Tuesday?

• Yes - I'm in (Also, I'm not going to the meet and greet Campout)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Yes - I'm in (I AM going to the meet and greet - I just can't get enough of cruisers!)

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Nah - Too soon to the meet and greet which I'm going to...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah - I have other things planned/Not going to the meet and greet.... basically, I hate you all

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
Last edited:
If I can get my innards to want to stay innards, I may be able to make dinner. most likely wont be able to make the meet and greet.

Planning for both.

Well that was quick. Preferences on location? Suggestions?

Ok since nobody cares about location, I'm gonna say Don Juan's in Kernersville.

Bout time we did some Mexican... Not sure on the parking, first one there scope out a good spot.

Good choice.

Ok since nobody cares about location, I'm gonna say Don Juan's in Kernersville.

Bout time we did some Mexican... Not sure on the parking, first one there scope out a good spot.
I had something typed up but apparently forgot to post. I'm cool with Don Juans. fair warning....parking sucks and it's taco tuesday. You can park right across the little side street the ice cream stand and we should be fine. We talked to the manager a while back and he offered up their Party room. I'll swing by and make sure the offer still stands. Otherwise it'll be tough getting in and out. I'll try and stop by tonight and chat with him.

Well we ended up having dinner there tonight. Chatted with the manager a bit and they’ve changed how they use the room. They only rent it out now. With that said, having been there on Tuesday nights before, I would prolly suggest another place. Taco Tuesday’s is insanely busy there. If we wanna no Mexican we should maybe pick a Wednesday another time.

So a couple other ideas for consideration in K-Vegas

Amalfi’s Italian. Good food. They have a room that’s barely used. They don’t take reservations though.
Angela’s ale house. Last time they treated us well and seemed excited about having us back..good specials.
If you guys want some really good Italian we could do Giadda’s. We know the owner and could prolly swing the back room to ourselves.

Amalfi's - never heard of it other than the granite guy that does the terrible commercials :) But ok - let's do it.

Gonna try to be there

I’m in, most likely with ma dad and friend Jacob. Plan to go to the meet and greet but not sure when.

I'm a most likely now, which is up from an "aint gonna happen" from last week LOL

I may or may not make it in the 80 but we'll be there. Doing the brakes last night and found a siezed caliper. Ordered a new pair of calipers and headed to the back set. Pulled them off and found the tension spring on the adjuster broke ans damaged some hardware and got those ordered. Parts should arrive today and hope to get it done tonight. .

well the 80 will definitely not be there tonight. Sorry fellas but the Yukon is what's on the menu.

well the 80 will definitely not be there tonight. Sorry fellas but the Yukon is what's on the menu.
You can park it right next to the ES330 I’m driving tonight. My 80 is still in rehab in SC with Marshall and Greg.

I'll have the red headed stepchild 120 series Prado......

Had a great time last night, despite the weather. Awesome crew to hang out with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom