Triad Monthly Meeting - Monday June 6th (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

40LandCruising

Anderson
Threads
It’s been a while since I’ve made a meeting and seems like the triad crew hasn’t in a while, figured we should get together! I’m back in town for a little while and finally have a working cruiser too.

**New Date Monday the 6th**

@jamesurq offered up the ‘Reefmonkey Ranch’ for the meeting, good restaurant close by.

@Redfish
@Carlp336
@fj40z
@TB03
@stevezero
@copterjock
@HENDOG
@blue98stang
@77 KROOZER
@AUGuy
@gaap master
@40LandCruising
@CAW16
@rowtide
@forrest5000
@jtmosca
@JohnBoyd
@tstepp920
@Gmfullsize
@Not A CJ
@erymer
@Rice
@jamesurq
@evabellefj40
@Matthew Spencer

Last edited:
Lol I thought you said the following Tuesday. I’ll be in San Diego that week, y’all have fun without me :)
I’m totally open to a different date as well, I just leave on my roadtrip June 10th so I’m out after that.

The 6th is Lucy's Birthday---I doubt she wants to see all of your mugs!!! lol

The 6th is Lucy's Birthday---I doubt she wants to see all of your mugs!!! lol
The best birthday present you could give her would be some peace and quiet at the house! Come on out

Plan to meet at my place at 6. If you get here after seven Meet us at the Mexican restaurant on the corner of hicone and Rankin. Rio Bravo. Not cheap - but very good.

I was planning on going to Karondas but they are closed on Mondays.

Last edited:
Plan to meet at my place at 6. If you get here after seven Meet us at the Mexican restaurant on the corner of hicone and Rankin. Rio Bravo. Not cheap - but very good.

I was planning on going to Karondas but they are closed on Mondays.

Reefmonkey Ranch (aka my house)
1917 Rankin Mill Road
Greensboro NC 27405

Also anyone local that wants to come have a beer and hang out tonight, I have a giant bonfire in my backyard that I’m lighting at 6pm.
Thank you sir! Wish I was in town tonight so I could come over, but drink a beer for me!

If I’m in Greensboro , then I’m in.

I'm planning to make the meet up on June 6th.

I'm still planning to be there in the 60.

After that. The Rio Bravo down the road. (Corner of hiccone and Rankin)

Last edited:
not that I was ever in, but circumstances prevent my attendance , much like the Queen's absence from her Saturday jubilee festivities.

Enjoy it tonight. weather couldn't be better

The queen is 2 years away from becoming the longest reigning monarch in history, we'll give her a day off....

Really enjoyed getting to see everyone tonight, for anyone interested we are documenting the school bus trip across the country on Instagram. Our Instagram is @The_C_ool_Bus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom