Trans Cooler mount from Kaon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Was going to install a Hayden 678 Trans Cooler, and found this mounting solution from Kaon. From the website and install video, all their Prado 150's appear to be diesel. Would anyone know if this cooler mount would line up the same with our US-spec GX's? I would think that the radiator support and lower mount would be the same on all GX's. Looks like a real clean way to mount the cooler and not have to relocate the horns. Thoughts?

Interested in this as well. I am 87.5% sure it will line up with the US spec GX460. and its not super expensive

Not on a 460, but I am using the Kaon Prado 120 brackets on my GX470 with the Hayden 678. The upper mount lines up fine, but the lower bracket needed a new hole drilled into it to line up with the hole on the radiator support. It was an easy fix.

Just FYI, you can pretty easily make brackets yourself our of aluminum or steel flat stock. Cutting can be done with a dremel or hacksaw. You can bend the flatstock cleanly using a vice and hammer. I'm going to custom-fab some brackets when I mount a cooler in my GX470 later this year.

Reactions: r2m
There is a whole thread in here that installs the rest of the world factory transmission cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom